September 08, 2012

Sexy prostitutes

It is not often that you find a prostitute that you like a lot and she becomes your regular. First, she must also like you (at least don't dislike you), treat you well, be understanding and you have pleasurable sexual experience with her. This could mean you enjoy her body and fucking her or she has some sexual skills that arouse you.





When I was in Hong Kong a few years back, I fucked these two women. If I had stayed longer in HK, they would have become my regulars.


I have had several regular Malaysian prostitutes. Regular here means about one to two times a month. I have called them for a few years and there was one whom I had for 5 years which is more than 50 times altogether.



The China prostitutes only came in recent years. There were many I called once or twice and I also have regulars and favourites. Some of them have already gone back.

For myself the face is the most important factor. If I find the face sexy, I would call her. Whether she would be my regular would depend on the factors I mentioned above.

Here are some faces that I like.










Sexy legs would be an advantage.




It would be to her credit if she has good fellatio or handjob skills.