May 06, 2010

Beautiful ears and earrings

Next post: Category 3 films ...




Big cocks




There are sites and blogs where you can see pictures of men’s cocks. Some of the pictures do not look real. It is possible that the cock is fake or the picture is fake which means the picture has been doctored to make the cock look more impressive or the image was created from other photos.


The original picture is the one in the middle.


Which is the 'original cock'?


You don't have to envy men with very big cocks. It doesn't mean the bigger cock you have you will enjoy more. A cock of average size (I already have a post about this) is good enough for you to enjoy women.

Have you fucked a European prostitute before? I think the vagina of many European prostitutes are too loose for most Asian men. An Asian man would not feel the pleasure because there is little friction between the cock head and the wall of the vagina. Asian prostitutes who frequently serve European or black men may also have loose vagina.



The woman I would choose.


In the previous post I asked what type of women you like. As for me, I like both models A and B, but my first choice is A. Although she has small breasts, I find her face more attractive.



Does she look sexier with the earrings and the tattoo?



Beautiful ears and earrings


We don’t often see the ears of women because they are covered by the hair. And men seldom notice the ears of women unless they have a special liking for women’s ears. For some women, the ear is an erogenous zone. They get aroused when you lick or nibble the perimeter of their ears.

Last week I had a prostitute who wore big round earrings. It made me notice her ears. She said the big earrings made her look more sexy.



Does the big earrings made this woman more attractive?


An very unusual fetish - cum on the ear. But don't let the semen drop down to the eardrum.


Some beautiful ears and earrings .....